Friday, July 20, 2007

Those aren't apricots.


As you know we purchased 2 hamsters a month ago. I thought it would be fun to bring them home and surprise my kids...maybe even give them some responsibility. Well my kids named them after two girls in our little town, but have yet to clean the cage. I guess it just defaults to dad on a weekly basis. We have enjoyed them a lot but today we were in for a surprise. My wife called me in hysterics to say our hamster was having babies. At first she said she thought I had placed some apricots in the cage to be funny but after a closer look, they began to move. Well, we are a little surprised because we have (or are supposed to have) 2 females. Christy and I have been online looking up info about hamster babies. We now have four little additions to our family!

No comments: