Monday, July 2, 2007

A little about me...


I am five months old now and my life is such an adventure. I am experiencing new things every day. I am a happy baby and everyone says I have a cute smile. My sister and brothers like to play with me, but sometimes they get a little crazy. My mommy wants me to share about some of my first experiences...

~ I just got two teeth! With a little pain and a lot of drool!!!
~ I started crawling! I have places to go, people to see...
~ I started eating cereal! Yummy, yummy!
~ I am a world traveler! First to Ukraine, then a road trip to Hungary!
~ I swam in water! At the Blue Lakes and the pool at the Bible College...

That is just the beginning, folks! There is a whole world out there for me to explore. I'll keep you posted on my new adventures!!!

Love,
Justin

2 comments:

Amenlady said...

Praise the LORD for Justin.... and Jeremy, Jaden and Josie... GOD is soooo good! May His grace, goodness, peace, health and joy abound to each of you and through each of your to others.. Lord help the light of Jesus Christ to burn brightly in the Claycamp clan, that many there may see it and long for the Light of the World, our Jesus.. Father give the increase, pour out of your love and mercy, in Jesus name, amen... Love you guys, thanks for the update.
Happy 4th OF July, we miss you...

The Claycamps in Ukraine said...

Thanks Jeanne! We look forward to seeing you in January!!! Don't forget the long underwear!