I have finally got around to painting the house. It has been a long road but we are glad to see it finally completed after 1 year of remodeling. Looking back I remember all those trips to EpiCenter for supplies, and paint. I ended up adding dye to white paint to get the desired color. After a few hit and miss color variation and mixes, we decided on a light coffee color. We are pleased with the result and want to thank all those who helped us get our house ready for paint. Now that I have 2/3 of the house painted, I almost forgot how much work it is. I hope to get around to painting the window trim white soon. Check another thing off my to do list.